Elese is one of our newer consultants and is such a joy to have working here at Rebecca's! She is very personable and has such a sweet spirit about her. She is able to make her brides feel comfortable and beautiful during the wedding dress shopping experience!
Here are HER answers to our lovely questionnaire formed to let you get to know our Rebecca's ladies a little better!
1. What is your favorite memory here at Rebecca’s
All the ladies that I get to work with really make work much less like work! I love getting to help everyone who walks though our doors!
2. What is your favorite color?
Any type of blue!
3. What is your favorite gown?
All the crepe, and satin gowns are my favorite. Most of all I love when dresses seem to find their owners, no matter what the style, or fabric, or color!
4. Do you have any pets?
I have two dogs, Effie and Charlie, and two horses named Storm and Lancer.
5. How long have you worked at Rebecca's?
I have been working here since May!
6. What is your favorite part of the Bridal appointment?
My favorite part of appointments is when I get to meet all the people in the groups and when I get to talk to the bride one on one and figure out what they really want to try on.
7. What is your favorite life memory?
My family is hilarious, so most any memory I have with them is bound to be a good one!
8. What advice would you give to the newly engaged brides?
Come by and see us!
You are amazing, Elese!